What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Complete traffic course including software from Russell Brunson
- 4 powerful unique software products: reverse Craigslist, Google Alerts bulk creator, YouTube rockstar, Affiliate Finder
- 7 months of development. So simple you can give it to any outsourced worker
- You won’t have to buy another traffic course again
- Easy to understand step-by-step video training
- Over 100% of Russell Brunson’s traffic systems
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Instant Traffic Systems scores 63.10/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.instanttrafficsystems.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: instanttrafficsystems.com you’ll also be taken through to instanttrafficsystems.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)